Home prices in Delhi NCR are in constant phase after demonetization. This is the best time for first time home buyer to buy their dream home. There are couples of financing options available in the market. This includes the banks and some finance companies. So grab this opportunity.
Consequently, the person needs to find out the best home loan provider as per their need.
1. ICICI and HDFC Bank: Best private home loan providers
2. State Bank Of India – This is best if some bank personnel know you
3. Bank of Maharashtra: Allows Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and farmers with at least five acres of land holding to apply for home loans
4. Axis Bank: Borrowers can choose between floating rate for up to 5 years and fixed options for up to 10 years.
5. Canara Bank: It typically provides up to four times the annual income of self-employed individuals and employees
6. Central Bank of India: It doesn’t offer home loans with the fixed rate and applicants can apply for up to ten lakhs provided they have sufficient monthly income.
7. Bank of Baroda: The Bank of Baroda also offers interesting fixed and floating rate for up to twenty years.
Loansarthi team is there to choose the options and make this puzzle solved by getting a loan from our experienced team:
1. Lowest rate of interest, guaranteed
2. Provide loan in shortest duration
3. Minimum paperwork required
4. Home delivery and pickup of papers is also available
5. One to one counseling with our executive is available.
6. Make this as a smooth journey to be a homeowner, not a curse and do not take a chance that your application is rejected by the bank.
Loansarthi is the best loan provider in Rohini, Delhi NCR region, and fastest growing Loan Provider Company in Delhi.